CEIAG Programme at King's Leadership Academy Hawthornes
The CEIAG Programme at Kings Leadership Academy Hawthorne’s is delivered through five Super Learning Days (SLDs), Aspire sessions during dock time, Assemblies and additional activities in our Widening Curriculum and Enrichment sessions. All staff contribute to the delivery of CEIAG through their own subject areas during lessons.
The CEIAG Programme at KLAH is a progressive, bespoke and sustained approach to Careers.
ASPIRE Careers Programme
Annual Careers Plan
The Careers Programme at King’s Leadership Academy Hawthornes is developed from the internationally recognised Gatsby Benchmarks.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance are:
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
The Careers Programme is reviewed and evaluated annually.
Please note that the numbers in brackets refer to the Gatsby Benchmarks.